XT-Armor Oven Shield Reflow Oven & Wave Maintenance Coating is a water-based, environmentally friendly coating that is designed to protect PCB assembly equipment from flux residues adherence. Flux sticks to the coating surface and then peels off – drastically reducing maintenance time.
XT-Armor Oven Shield is an effective mask coating to protect oven surfaces between scheduled maintenances. Regular use of coating reduces maintenance labor, equipment down-time and cleaning consumables like wipes and chemicals. All these benefits increase available production time and reduce maintenance cost.
XT-Armor Oven Shield, Reflow Oven & Wave Maintenance Coating has been tested and proven compatible with all of the most popular oven and wave equipment manufacturers: BTU, Heller, JTU, SMT, Speedline and Vitronics-Soltec.
Features & Benefits
- Coating & flux residues peel off easily
- Cures during equipment heat-up cycle
- Reduce maintenance labor as much as 50%, down-time by over 25%
- Prevent excessive flux accumulation from dripping onto PCB’s
- Protect capital equipment from abrasive scrapers & brushes
- Reduce cleaning chemicals and wipes
- Color change indicates cure & peel time
- Low odor, non-hazardous, non-flammable
- Easy wash-up with water
- Environmentally friendly – zero VOC, zero GWP
- Halide-free — prevent ionic contamination
- Protect cooling zones of reflow oven
- Coat around wave fluxer
- Coat top of wave pallet
- Mask overspray area in coating spray booth
- One gallon covers approximately 20 sq. ft.
Packaging Order minimum case quantity only. Extra shipping fees may apply.