High Temperature Silicone Coating is designed to prevent thermal breakdown at high temperatures. SR provides good chemical resistance, moisture and salt spray resistance, and is very flexible. Silicone conformal coating isn’t abrasion resistant because of its rubbery nature, but that property does make it resilient against vibrational stresses. Silicone coatings are commonly used in high humidity environments, like outdoor signage.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for high temperature environments
- Fast-drying silicone 1-step process
- UL94 V-0 rated
- Thermal resistance - to 662°F (350°C)
- Dielectric strength - 560 volts/mil
- Meets IPC-CC-830B & MIL-I-46058C
- Moisture resistant
- Vibration resistant - flexible
- UV indicator for black light inspection
Packaging Order minimum case quantity only. Extra shipping fees may apply.