Packaging Order minimum case quantity only. Extra shipping fees may apply.
PWR-4™ Industrial Maintenance Cleaner Blasts away oil and contaminants off of contacts, printed circuit boards, barcode instruments, switch boxes, gear boxes, and electronic motor controllers. Grease and oil flow right off, reducing the time and materials needed to scrub off stubborn soils.
Ideal where a safer, nonflammable, and cost effective cleaner is required. This innovative solvent is much safer than the four most common industrial solvents: TCE, nPB, Perc and Methylene Chloride and quickly cleans the most difficult greases and oils from electronics, relays, and motors. It is engineered to remain stable and effective over thousands of cycles in vapor degreasing equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Much safer than most common industrial solvents — TCE, nPB, Perc & Methylene Chloride
- Powerful cleaner — Ideal for degreasing and contact cleaning
- Available in aerosol or bulk for vapor-degreasing, ultrasonic and immersion cleaning
- Rapid evaporation
- Non-ozone depleting
- Cleaning applications: electronics, relays, switches & breakers, transformers, and electric motors and generators
- NSF registered K1 and K2
PWR-4 performance testing
Overview of health & safety impact of nPB and other toxic industrial cleaners
Click here for more info on PWR-4
Click here for Techspray's complete
solvent line brochure.
Vapor Degreaser Setting Guidelines
- Boiling point – 118°F / 48°C
- Boil sump temp set – 127°F / 53°C
- High solvent temp set – 136°F / 58°C
- Refrigerant high temp set – 109°F / 43°C
Note: As with all vapor degreaser equipment and processes, observe all safety precautions, guidelines and operating rules associated with these units. Failure to do so may put operations personnel at risk. Avoid excessive vapor losses, loss of refrigeration, excessive boil sump heat, etc. Make sure all equipment is operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions. If in doubt, contact your manufacturer immediately.